It’s not a secret, I’m just like thousands of other girls like bows, especially if it’s a cute sweater or top with the bow at the back. As you can see – I couldn’t pass through this cute white mohair sweater when I saw the back of it. I mean how girly is that?
Working in an office space makes the room temperature a bit chilly sometimes so, to make myself more comfortable, I love to wear either poncho or big scarf on top. The overall outfit becomes interesting, without “granny” notes in it, it you get what I mean 🙂
Ever since I wrote my first Few of My Favorite things post I realized how many products I want to share with you. It’s not only skincare, there will be a makeup product, books, restaurants and even food.
Today’s post will be all about the face masks, I’ll share with you my top picks that I’ve been using since last year.
I’ve reviewed it earlier, best moisturizing mask, which can be used on all skin types and takes only 10 minutes to restore your moisture balance. Did I mention that it smells nicely?!
I read somewhere that if you want your skin to renew regular scrubs won’t work, you need to use masks which have Glycolic acid in them. Well I can tell you that this Glycolic Acid Mask is a real miracle. Only 10 minutes give you smooth and glowing skin, with slightly perfected skin tone. Do not use it more than 2 times a week.
Been using their products for overall 3 years now and all of them work with my skin. This one is perfect for removing any redness you have from your break outs and overall pore and skin tightening. I love to use it before I go out on any important event since my skin does look its best after that.
Miracle in a tube. In only 10 minutes you’ll get fresh, soft and tight skin. Goes well for acne prone skin and for any other skin I would say. Bought it before in sample sizes until I realized that it will be cheaper to buy a tube)) Works wonders with any redness on the skin related to acne and I love the tingling sensation it gives me. Some people don’t like the smell (to me it’s similar to menthol & eucalyptus), but I personally love it.
I usually do it to prepare my face for other masks as it opens the pores in a minute and leaves the instant fresh & clean feeling after I use it. I also love it for the hot (when applied) and then instant cool (in a minute) sensation, it’s really nice!
I use it in the sample size form only (the $5 ones you can order in Sephora) as it lasts me a long time: up to 3 times from one small container. Since I don’t use it very often, mostly in the winter, I don’t see a reason to buy it full size, but I continue to buy small ones every winter.
As all of you know this valentines will be happening in the middle of the work week, so I decided to come up with the casual, work and after-work appropriate outfit.
It doesn’t matter if this day will be Valentines, Galentines, friends night out or just the regular day – add some bright colors to it! Forecasts said that last month we had only a few hours of sun, which is annoying. To bright up the day, add a smile to your face and people who surround you I suggest to start adding some pop of color to your everyday wardrobe.
You can use any of the colors that I am wearing today in moderation (like mixing pink sweater with the black pants or jeans, or wearing burgundy pants with gray pullover) if it’s too daring for you or your workplace!
Coat: Gap | Sweater: Banana Republic | Top with a bow: Banana Republic | Pants: Zara | Ankle boots: DSW
Long time ago I tried to do monthly favorites posts and failed. There were several reason behind this. One of them is that I can’t judge about a product by monthly performance. Sometimes two weeks are enough, sometimes two months, sometimes two days. The other, I couldn’t decide what products I should feature, should it be makeup, skincare, food, decor or else?
Well I decided to do “Few of my favorites” posts where I can share absolutely everything. I don’t know yet whether it will be weekly, bi-weekly or monthly feature, but we’ll see how it goes.
Today’s post will be all about facial serum(s). As you can see on the photo I’ve included only a few, since some of my faves are on re-order, others have a bit of them left and let’s all agree it won’t look beautiful on a picture 🙂
– works for day & night. This serum helped me when I had very dried skin (after freezing low temperatures) last year and is helping me second year in a row. After some time I’ve started to use it for my forehead and neck only as I feel those areas need most of the hydration (I’ve been neglecting the forehead and neck care for some time).
– I did the review on the Darphin serum before and my opinion is the same – if you can invest in it – you should! Works perfectly in the night time and gives that ultimate hydration, especially if used with the deep moisturizing cream after that.
– I got it just before the New Year and been using it ever since. It does hydrate my skin and gives that moisture shield that I need through the day. I’ve been applying this facial serum last thing in the morning, just before I start to prepare for the makeup. I didn’t see any redness or breakouts from it and would highly recommend it for its fast absorbing effect and really nice texture. I’ve also seen my skin tone and texture improved!
– bought it as a Christmas set from me to me 🙂 It does brighten up the face and reduces the pigmentation from sun, redness from acne and improves overall skin color. One thing it also does – dries up the skin a bit. That’s why I recommend to use another hydrating serum after that, I use the one above, from Renovita.
– boosts the vitamin C in your skin and gets you that energizing glow. Been using it mostly in spring-summer time and even got the mini version so I can carry it with me when I travel. Was repurchased 3 times and will be definitely bought 4th time this Spring.
The name of this post is self-explanatory – this Zara cardigan has been quite popular among everyone.
Lately, I’ve seen it on most fashionistas, office workers, house wives, freelancers and others. I know the reason – besides being very comfortable and having a great color, this cardigan can fit many styles. It will look perfect as a light coat for spring and chilly summer, it looks well with a pencil skirt and classic blouse, looks great with high wasted jeans, white t-shirt and sneakers and finally looks and fits everyday casual wear.
This is one of the ways I wear it to work, nothing fancy, but not boring and very modern.
What are your most worn items?