After teasing you for the past month and a half with my mini tarts pictures and telling how easy the recipe is I’m finally sharing the recipe for my impromptu Nutella mascarpone tarts with berries.
- 12 ready to bake mini tart shells
- 250 grams of Mascarpone cheese
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of Nutella (depending of how sweet you want the cream to be)
- berries (all kind) for decoration
- preheat the oven for 380F
- mix the Mascarpone cheese and Nutella in a bowl
- take 1 teaspoon of the mixed cream and spread on the bottom of unbaked tart shells
- bake for 10 minutes, let it cool
- once the shells are cooled down – add the rest of the cream on top and decorate with the berries
serve and enjoy!
I am not sure if there is a recipe that will describe it more accurately as I came up with it when I had all the ingredients and had nothing to do. I hope you’ll try it and enjoy!