I guess we all can agree that when it’s dark and gloomy outside you need something warm and cozy to get your mood on. Personally, I always love to cuddle in oversized sweaters or a good, chunky knit cardigan.
Now what can you do to elevate this ordinary look? I have a few style tips for you.
7 Style Tips on How to Wear Chunky Knit Cardigan
- Lace camisole. Silk, velvet, polyester or cotton – it all depends how you are feeling right now, where are you going and what colors you are matching.
- Just throw on a scarf! It is the season of wind gusts, so a good scarf will not only polish your look, but also carry you through the holidays and whole winter.
- Embellishment all the way! November – December is a perfect time to pull out all of your favorite or vintage brooches and finally rock them.
- Make it sparkle. Sequinned top or a strap dress will make you the center of attention, while you’ll still be comfortable.
- Over the knee boots paired with “that short dress I don’t know how to wear” and your chunky cardigan will add a slightly sexier vibe.
- Back to basics. If weather allows or you are planning a getaway chunky knit cardigan, basic t-shirt, rolled up jeans and sneakers will be right there for you.
- It’s all about accessorizing! Delicate necklaces worn in two or three or a single, statement necklace will make a big difference in how you look.