Hey there loves! Are you all prepared for the next week’s Black Friday Sale?
It’s so awesome that we also have this kinds of major sales in Canada and from year to year they are getting more and
more seducing because of their discounts and promotions. You’ve probably already noticed that I am a shopaholic and
whenever there is a sale I have to know about it!
There are many posts about the online sales information, but sometimes it’s not enough! For some of the items you do
need to go to the store and do need to try them out, touch them, feel them. Sometimes I feel bad for missing that
great promotion or that great sale they had in store and that is the reason why I’m so happy to share with you
locals all the juicy sales that there will be so you can start saving right now!
Since I live close to Upper Canada Mall I’ll share what you can expect next Friday so Aurora, Newmarket, King City,
Barrie and many others – dress comfy, save your energy and call your nanny for next Friday and lets shop! Upper Canada Mall is committed to creating a shopping experience that is as exciting as it is effortless – even in the holiday rush!
The mall is open for extended hours on Black Friday (November 28th) from 8am-9pm and will be offering two valuable Gift Card Promotions (if you don’t know or in doubt what will be the best present – choose the Gift Card):
1) For every $100 in UCM gift cards purchased, you will receive a FREE $10 card in return. E.g. If customer buys $200 in gift cards, customer will receive $20 in free gift cards, up to a max of $500 per customer. Offer available from 8am-2pm on November 28.
And how cool is that, you can buy a gift and be rewarded at the same time!
2) A contest! Customers that purchase a UCM gift card(s) can enter to win back their gift card purchase. E.g. If a customer buys $300 worth of gift cards, s/he can enter to win a free $300 gift card. Contest limited up to $500 to be won. Contest runs from 8am-9pm on November 28.
Currently listed Black Friday promotions:
– additional 40% off sale items at ALDO
– jackets starting at $149 at Danier
– up to 50% off select items at Browns
Few tips for Black Friday Shopping:
1) Know about the sales going on and prepare the list of items you need to buy (shoes, cosmetics, little things to
put in to chimney stockings)
2) Dress comfortable, keep in mind that it will be cold outside and warm inside, you don’t need to layer dress as it
will make you sweat and stay longer in the dressing room (and we all want to save the time on that)
3) Go to the mall with your partner in crime (friend, partner) they will help you to choose the right stuff and
could help you to carry those bags (like my hubby does :))
4) Remember about the water! Now we all need to be hydrated so we’ll have more energy.
5) Don’t neglect the little things. We all have Christmas parties and most of us have Secret Santa going on, you
might find the best deal ever (like Sephora or Bath and Body works have) so don’t feel guilty of spending something
extra, maybe you did it for the Secret Santa reason, who knows?!