Blueberry cheesecake or cheesecake with blueberries, called it how you like it, today I’ll be sharing my fast and easy recipe with you.
First of all I cooked it with the frozen pie shell (as most of the times, hah), just because it’s faster and if I can find it in the store fridge then why not?!
Secondly, I made it using the things I had in my fridge, again, as most of my recipes are like this. I tend to buy some products, end up not using them and think “Hey, why don’t I do this or that, I have all the ingredients for it”, and that’s how it usually happens 🙂
Third, if you’ll look closer I did all the photos with my cheesecake looking like a Pacman, because I didn’t think to do at least few photos when my blueberry cheesecake wasn’t cut #badfoodbloggerNow off to the recipe.
For the cheesecake:
- 1 frozen pie shell (9 inch)
- 4 small eggs (or 3 medium)
- 340 g of original Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp of any berry jam
- 2 cups of blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 325F (I used the Convection option)
- Beat the cream cheese, vanilla extract and sugar. Slowly add one egg at a time, mix it all together.
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell, make for 40 minutes, let it cool.
- Mix the yogurt with berry jam, speed it over the cheesecake, decorate with fresh blueberries.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.