Long time ago I tried to do monthly favorites posts and failed. There were several reason behind this. One of them is that I can’t judge about a product by monthly performance. Sometimes two weeks are enough, sometimes two months, sometimes two days. The other, I couldn’t decide what products I should feature, should it be makeup, skincare, food, decor or else?
Well I decided to do “Few of my favorites” posts where I can share absolutely everything. I don’t know yet whether it will be weekly, bi-weekly or monthly feature, but we’ll see how it goes.
Today’s post will be all about facial serum(s). As you can see on the photo I’ve included only a few, since some of my faves are on re-order, others have a bit of them left and let’s all agree it won’t look beautiful on a picture 🙂
– works for day & night. This serum helped me when I had very dried skin (after freezing low temperatures) last year and is helping me second year in a row. After some time I’ve started to use it for my forehead and neck only as I feel those areas need most of the hydration (I’ve been neglecting the forehead and neck care for some time).
– I did the review on the Darphin serum before and my opinion is the same – if you can invest in it – you should! Works perfectly in the night time and gives that ultimate hydration, especially if used with the deep moisturizing cream after that.
– I got it just before the New Year and been using it ever since. It does hydrate my skin and gives that moisture shield that I need through the day. I’ve been applying this facial serum last thing in the morning, just before I start to prepare for the makeup. I didn’t see any redness or breakouts from it and would highly recommend it for its fast absorbing effect and really nice texture. I’ve also seen my skin tone and texture improved!
– bought it as a Christmas set from me to me 🙂 It does brighten up the face and reduces the pigmentation from sun, redness from acne and improves overall skin color. One thing it also does – dries up the skin a bit. That’s why I recommend to use another hydrating serum after that, I use the one above, from Renovita.
– boosts the vitamin C in your skin and gets you that energizing glow. Been using it mostly in spring-summer time and even got the mini version so I can carry it with me when I travel. Was repurchased 3 times and will be definitely bought 4th time this Spring.