Summer time is in it’s peak and we have a lot of outdoor activities so why not spend it in stylish yet practical clothes? Today I’ll discuss the ways on how you can style your summer romper!
- Accessorize it. If your romper is very simple add some sparkle and glam to it. Statement necklace, jeweled clutch bag or even an arm candy will work.
- Keep it casual. If your romper is like mine and you have a long walk ahead of you just add sneakers and a backpack (which wasn’t documented).
- Hat & flip flops for a day at the beach.
- Denim jacket for a chilly weather. While it might be hot during the day it’s still chilly during the night. Add up a denim jacket for a warm and cozy evening stroll or dinner on the patio.
- Flower crown and kimono for a boho look. Very popular this days.
What’s your favorite way of wearing your summer romper?
Romper: Sears | Sneakers: Adidas Women