I’ve been making this mini berry mascarpone tarts dessert all summer long because of it’s simplicity. The preparation time takes 3 minutes and the baking is only 10 so that makes a fast and easy summer dessert.
The decoration of my mini berry mascarpone tarts is hidden in it’s name, as well as the other ingredients 🙂 I’ve used strawberries and blueberries, but you can easily change it to any berries or fruits that you have in the fridge, as long as they don’t soak.
What you’ll need:
- 12 ready to bake mini tarts
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 2 large eggs
- cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essense
- fresh berries
- preheat the oven according to the instructions on the ready to bake tarts
- mix mascarpone cheese, eggs, vanilla essence and sugar
- using the table spoon or any cup pour the mix into the tarts
- bake for 8-10 minutes, remove, let them cool
- serve with berries and (optional) confectioners sugar on top
- if you don’t like sugar and prefer jam, mu suggestion is to skip the sugar in the recipe, like I did. We had very tasty home made jam, so before decorating with berries I’ve spread good amount of jam over the tart.
- you can add pureed bananas instead of eggs, it will brown the mascarpone a bit and will have sweeter taste
- you can also add honey or nuts into the mix, all will taste heavenly