As for the free goodies, I’ve got the Clinique red spots/pimple healing gel, which is basically 2% salicylic acid and helps to reduce the new pimple by drying it. 2 new fragrances, DOT by Marc Jacobs (which I was thinking of buying it in full size) and Tokyomilk Dark elegant smelling perfume with black vanilla notes in it. I’ve also got HOURGLASS foundations samples, which I’m daring to try soon!
And the one that I’ve actually bought was Give me some lip kit, which includes:
– 0.10 oz Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Bare Pink
– 0.07 oz Buxom® Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly
– 0.14 oz NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight
– 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment
– 0.05 oz Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb
– 0.10 oz Tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Luster in Glitzy
It was what I wanted and as on picture above, I did the swatches on my hand (picture below) to show the colors these products have! I’ve already tried them, so I must say I really happy that all of them are very good and stay perfect on my lips!