You might remember this dress from last summer and one season after it’s still one of my favorites and captures peoples attention.
So far the weather has been amazing and there are almost no signs of fall (knock on wood) except the PSL launch on September 1st. Well, while the weather still allows I’m sharing another transitional summer to fall outfit which you can easily recreate.
Denim jacket will help with the chilly winds and adds that much needed structure. Same tone shoes make the whole look more refined and polished.
What I love most about the denim jacket is that you can style it throughout the whole year and here’s how.
5 Style Tips on How To Wear Denim Jacket:
- In the fall: pair it with the ankle booties, shopper bag for a classic feminine touch.
- Sequins and heels will make your denim jacket look more sophisticated and fancy!
- Polo neck sweater, pleated skirt, chunky boots and a long pendant will add your outfit a “70s” vibe.
- Denim on denim: don’t be afraid to mix it. It’s the most classic combination out there! If you are in doubt, just mix it with the simple white t-shirt, classic shoes and a statement bag.
- Make the black-on-black look more casual. Sometimes you need to simplify that classy look, that’s where your denim jacket helps.
Dress: Ann Taylor | Denim Jacket: Gap | Shoes: Asos