Continuing with my hat obsession this year I got myself a brixton baker boy hat (or fisherman, poor boy, news boy hat) and here’s the way I decided to style it first!
You’ve probably seen already the other way I wore it on my Instagram, but this style was definitely the first! For some reason I feel like this outfit: baker boy hat, trench coat, polo neck t-shirt is very English, especially when the weather is gloomy.
I’ve added some other wardrobe basics to finish up the look and feel like this whole ensemble worked out perfectly. Now I can see a lot of girls thinking whether or not they should try this hat, so I decided to come up with a few style tips which may help you.
How To Style Baker Boy Hat:
- leather jacket, knitted polo neck sweater, ankle boots and distressed jeans
- trench coat, knitted top, skinny jeans and monochrome watch, like my Swatch Soblack silicone watch
- skinny jeans, crisp white shirt, dark or camel coat and heels
- jumpsuit, blazer (all preferable in one color) and heeled booties
- Canadian tuxedo i.e. denim on denim, with oversized t-shirt, chelsea boots and a leather like backpack
- a-line skirt, leather jacket, sock boots and a small handbag
and many more!
Trench coat: Zara (old, wearing size S) | Hat: Asos (one size) | Top: Gap (size S) | Jeans: J. Crew | Shoes: Anthropologie