Summer is the perfect time for cool drinks and refreshers like lemonade or iced tea. If you have a guests coming over to enjoy that wonderful patio season I suggest to try this amazing summer berry sangria!
It’s very fast and easy to make it so let’s start!
- fresh berries: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries count them on! (about 3-4 cups)
- 1/4 cup of any sugar or agave syrup
- 1 bottle of your favorite pink Moscato vine (or any rose)
- 3/4 cup liquor of your choice (limoncello, raspberry or strawberry)
- combine syrup with moscato, liquor, berries and ice in a large pitcher
- chill for 1-3 hours
Tip: if you want your berries to look fresh, combine all liquids and chill for 1-3 hours and add them right before serving
Makes: 6 glasses (bought at SEARS Canada)