Forget about the classic corporate office suite; the Power Suit trend is back! From now on your after-hours outfits will look more stylish and carefree. The best part – you can finally swap the heels for flats, mules or sneakers.
I’ve been obsessed with this trend so much that I got myself a few “power suit trend” variations. Here is just one of them. Light, striped cotton blazer, and drawstring pants are an excellent combination to refresh your summer wardrobe and, of course, add more outfit ideas to your weekly dress routine. Need some ideas?
Here’s how I’ve styled this power suit already:
- blazer on top of the jumpsuit
- as a suit itself with a lace camisole (presented here)
- with mom fit jeans, same camisole and same shoes (very original, lol, but look coming soon)
- blazer on top of a casual t-shirt, mom fit shorts & mules + straw hat
- blazer on top of a black knitted dress and sandals (need to do a photo of that combo)
- oversized t-shirt with suit pants and sneakers (add a backpack to complete the look)
and that is only a beginning!
Blazer: Asos | Pants: Asos | Top: Abercrombie | Shoes: H&M | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Necklace: Tiffany&Co