Hello sweethearts! It’s Thursday and I’ve decided to continue this Pinterest inspiration tradition and today I’ll be sharing turkey dishes with you!
Some of the dishes I’ve tried already (like this leftover soup), others are in my “To Try on the Long Weekend” list so here’s the Top 5 recipes of my choice and links to the sources)
1. Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup (easiest and tastiest recipe, warms you up from the inside in cold weather)
2. Orange-Honey Glazed Roasted Turkey Breasts (for sweet & sour and roasted dishes lovers)
3. Light Turkey (or Chicken) & Corn Chowder (heavier and more time consuming recipe, but it’s so worth it!)
4. Say Bye to Beef With 14 Ground Turkey Recipes (I like beef, but poultry & fish are my favorites. This one has 14 great recipes)
5. Turkey and Vegetable Skillet (fast, easy and mostly healthy, definitely a must try!)